Instagram

Sunday 23 March 2014

Teddy Bear's Adventure

Hey everyone! 

For our latest Design Skills assignment, in college, we had to do a photo shoot on a historical figure. Of course I have to be different and pick something random, so I picked the teddy bear, and decided to do a spin on the Teddy Bears' Picnic. 

Let me know what you think!





















































Coat: Zara
Jumper: Ark
Shirt: New Look
Skirt: Shotsy Vintage, Dublin
Jeans: Pull and Bear
Shoes: TK Maxx

Styling, Hair and Make Up: Tamsin Nolan
Photography: Rachel Quinlan of R Quinlan Photography

I would like to say a huge thank you to my friend Rachel for the amazing photography! 

<3 Tamsin

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are amazing! Love how creative you were with the project I never would have thought of that

    
Emma| With A City Dream


    ReplyDelete