Instagram

Thursday 28 August 2014

A/W 14 Trend: 60's

I thought I'd mix it up a bit from the same old outfit posts and do a few trend reports that interest me from this season; ones that I can't wait to try out. I have always been interested in high-fashion so it's abut time I share that with you all!

The first one that I have noticed features quite heavily this season is the return of the swinging sixties!

A-line coats, baby doll dresses and knee-high boots can be seen paired with Kohl-rimmed eyes and tousled bee-hives. 


Large lapels, thigh-high hems and polo necks feature heavily in earth tones at Louis Vuitton, which is the first collection for designer Nicholas Ghesquier since he left Balenciaga last year. 


Miuccia Prada plays with a sort of school-girl silhouette at Miu-Miu with mini skirts and ski jackets in sweet pastels and primary brights, tied together with charcoals and navies. 


While at Valentino, baby-doll dresses with brocade collars, Art-Deco prints and capes prevail.



Not forgetting, of course, Topshop's latest campaign featuring Cara Delevigne, with this Chelsea girl leopard print mini and biker jacket, with Kohl-rimmed eyes and Brigitte Bardot-esque hair.

I'll definitely be doing more trend reports so if there's anything you would like to read about, let me know! 

<3 Tamsin


No comments:

Post a Comment