Instagram

Saturday 15 June 2013

Intro

Hey guys,

So, this is my first ever blog post, so I'm not quite sure what to say.. First of all; I might as well introduce myself! 

My name is Tamsin, I'm 20, from Galway, Ireland. Its not a big city, but I love it, a short walk from the beach, full of cobble-stoned streets, pubs, and really friendly, cool people.

All my life, I've loved fashion, since I was three years old, wearing stripy tights on my head. My parents let me because they thought one day I could be a designer, and they weren't far off! My dream is to be a stylist, or a buyer, or a fashion PR, or ANYTHING to do with fashion, putting outfits together, and being a part of every person in the world showing they're personality through they're clothes. 

Fashion isn't just clothes to me, it's an obsession, a way of life. A way to show everyone that it's ok to be different, you can be anyone you want to be; a princess one day, and a goth the next. Well maybe goth is going a bit far, for me anyway, but you get what I mean! You can express your personality and your mood, before you even open your mouth to speak! 

My blog is called Simple Extravagance, because I love everything glittery, beaded, embellished, gold, pink, red, the bigger the better! But at the same time, I'm all about comfort and simplicity. For example, right now I'm just wearing black jeans and a red hoodie, but I'm also wearing a necklace with loads of planets, moons and stars, and cons that I sparkled up myself. I know its a paradox, but that's what I like about my style, I like to think of it a edgy, but cute. 

Anyway, I hope you'll love my blog as much as I'll love writing it! 
I'll post again once I get the hang of all this,

<3 Tamsin

No comments:

Post a Comment