Instagram

Tuesday 25 June 2013

My Style

Hi Guys :)

Since this is only my second post, I thought I'd give you all some insight into my personal style. 

I used to be really really girly, always wearing prints and bright colours, and I'd never be seen in anything but a skirt or a dress, but last winter I fell in love with black, and since then my girly ways have evolved into a much more edgy style. 

Obviously I didn't throw out all my girly clothes, but I mix them in with the blacks, especially now that it's summer. 

I would describe my style as being edgy, but cute. I've been told that sounds ridiculous, but I don't care, I like it!



This is my go-to outfit. (left)
Sequinned hair bow: Topshop
Shirt: New Look
Jumper: Primark
Denim jacket: Gap (used to be my dad's)
High waisted leggings: Zara
Shoes: Converse (I bejewelled them with multi-coloured dimontes) 
Bag: River Island
My sister, Sarah, and I share the pink Doc's she's wearing. (right)

Here are just a few of my other favourite pieces.

Transparent, acrylic bag: Pull and Bear. I got this a few years ago, so I was so pleased that acrylic bags came back into fashion.

Dress: Topshop, love this with my dirty red vans.

Midi Dress: The maze that is Afflecks Palace, Manchester. Interwoven with silver thread, adding adding a subtle sparkle. 

Crop Top: Bottom of my mom's wardrobe. (I can't wait to wear this with denim shorts on holidays!) 
See ya later,

<3 Tamsin

1 comment: