Instagram

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Galway Designer and Blogger Showcase


Hi Everyone!

So, a few weeks ago I had the privilege of speaking at the Galway Designer and Blogger Showcase, hosted by Sorcha Browne of Sorcha Style's, in Monroe's Live. 

I had such a lovely night, there was a fashion show of six local designers, 
the host, Sorcha Browne, of Sorcha Style's
Anna Kurylik, of Red Mouse
Erika Vukovic of Erika's Crochet
Ann Petrov and
Kiera Murphy, Textile Designer

and two speakers;
Doris Vukovic of Doris Vukovic Artist and I.

I will share my speech with you all in my next post, but for now, here is a photo diary of the night!

Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed the night!




Top and Trousers: Vintage
Clutch and Shoes: Primark
Necklace: Topshop

Here are some of my favourite looks from the night;


 Erika's Crochet
Beautifully hand crafted crochet outfits by Erika Vukovic




Kiera Murphy Textile Designer, 
from the collections La Dolce Vita and Retrometric 
Textiles and graphics inspired by cupcakes and circuit boards 



Sorcha Style's
A collection of structured dresses by Sorcha Browne


There was also a performance from the Dirty Circus, a burlesque performance, and one with hoola hoops!





Performance from Les Culottes
of the Dirty Circus

<3 Tamsin

No comments:

Post a Comment