Instagram

Monday 20 October 2014

Galway Designer and Blogger Showcase: Behind the Scenes


Hey Guys,

I'm sure, by now, you have all seen my posts on the Galway Designer and Blogger Showcase (yeah, sure thing, Tamsin!) so I thought I'd share some of my photos from behind the scenes.

I loved being able to stroll around Monroe's Live and see the light and sound engineers quietly setting up in the front, and then the excitement all of the fashion crowd in the green room. 

There were make up artists, hairdressers, models and photographers everywhere you looked, the energy was a little electric, actually! 

I sat down in the front, then, and added the final touches to my speech before it was showtime.

I hope there is another of these sort of events on soon, I had such a great night!




Linda Howley, of Made Up
beautifying a model

Sinead Reilly, MC of the night
chatting to some of the models
backstage 

Les Hot Culottes rehearsing before the show

Here I am, adding the final touches to my speech


Doris and I, looking for a cool place for an OOTN

Caught by Darach Glennon taking an OOTN

My favourite sister, Sarah, and I
backstage
(Photos courtesy of Darachphotography

<3 Tamsin



No comments:

Post a Comment