Instagram

Monday 10 November 2014

The Jungle





Hello Hello!

So, what I have I got to show you today?

Well this week I did a shoot with my friend and stylist, Mary Martin, of Thine Eyes.

It was really interesting actually, it's all about the deterioration of a girl who lost her love and bla bla. Just like this hotel; she is abandoned. I won't say too much on that, as I have a similar one coming up, so I don't want my next one to seem too unoriginal! 

We were in an abandoned hotel, and shot a four page spread, so watch out for those.

We could not have found a better location, and it was actually pretty fun exploring the old place. Everywhere was completely smashed, but you'll see that as the shoot goes on.


It starts off here, and gets darker, angstier and angrier as the shoot goes on.  





Top and Trousers: Both Vintage
Necklace: Cotton Face Vintage
Styling and Photography: Mary Martin



Welcome to the Jungle.


<3 Tamsin

No comments:

Post a Comment